We have today released an updated version of the Duplicate File Finder for Windows Home Server. This release, v1.1.0, contains the following changes:
- Fixed: crash when clicking on orphaned page links
- Fixed: orphaned page links on startup
- Fixed: deleted files also removed from list
- Added Open folder in Windows Explorer on item right-click menu.
- Added Unselect all on item right-click menu
Please go to your Windows Home Server Console and in the Settings-> Duplicate File Finder tab, click on Check for Updates and download the new version. Alternatively, download the setup package directly from here.
First uninstall the current version, then place the .msi file in your
As usual, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if you stumble upon any issues.